Hemolok Ligating Clip
It is mainly applied in Minimally invasive endoscopic surgery (e. G. Appendicitis, gallstones, cholecystitis and gallbladder polyps surgeries) and laparoscopy surgery to ligate the intra-cavity tissues (e. G. Cholecyst tube, cholecyst artery).
- It can not be used for birth control surgery.
- It can not be used to ligate tissues and tubes that are not fit for.
- It can not be used in vascular occlusion
Hints for use:
- The plastic packing must be Sterilized before taking out the clips (There is no need to sterilize the clips again since it has already been sterilized; Otherwise, its function will be partly destroyed).
- Ensure the clip is suited with the clip applicator.
- When taking out the clip, ensure the head of the clip applicator is vertical to the clip seat plane, then applicator is pointed right to the seat bottom. Stay calm and balanced when inserting and taking out clips from the seat.
- Choose the right position of the tissue and ligate it tightly by clip applicator. Ensure ligating at the proper position of the tissue.
- The minimally invasive surgery must be performed by well trained doctors. Get used to the methods, complication and risk of the surgery.
- Minimally invasive instruments made by different companies differ in sizes; Please do check the compatibility when using them together.
- Ensure the clip is suited with the tissue properly.
- Ligate it tightly by clip applicator to ensure the occlusion effect.
- Ensure ligating at the proper position of the tissue. Do not ligate it on other medical devices.
- Do not use outdated clips, otherwise complication may occur.
- Performance of clips, ligating force of doctors, the thickness of tissues and quality of clips are essential to a well done placement.
- When doing minimally invasive surgery, set aside laparotomy instruments.
- Check the packing before use, it's prohibited to use when the plastic packing is broken or open.
Place of Origin
S. M. M/L. L
6 pcs / cartridge, 20 cartridges / box.
Storage : Please keep the products in the clean environment where the relative humidity is less than 80%, no corrosive gas and well ventilation.
Certificate: CE. IS013485. ISO9000
No.,368, Wenjiao Rd, Fuyang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 311400, China